Wednesday, December 24, 2008

12.24.08


ATTENTION LAST MINUTE SHOPPERS!!!
Not sure what to get that special someone? Has this years economic crisis cramped your gift-giving style? Show them you love them with a FREE Subscription to Four O'Clock Photo! Yes for just $0 you can give the gift of poor/mediocre photography for years to come (if I don't get totally bored taking pictures of crap). Its FUN! It's EASY! Just paste the following form-letter into any email, fill in your lucky contacts, and press send!

Dear (son, daughter, husband, mistress),

I was too (cheap, thoughtless, distracted, drunk) to get to the mall this year, but I wanted to let know how much I value our (relationship, friendship, marriage). So here is a link:http://fouroclockphoto.blogspot.com/
to the most average photoblog on the interweb! I'm sure it will bring you many hours of pleasure. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy this spectacular gift.

With Baby Jesus Kisses,
(Your Name Here)