Thursday, September 28, 2006

09.28.06


It seems like just yesterday that I began posting crappy, low-quality pictures and sophomoric captions. However, it has been brought to my attention that a year ago this month, Four O’Clock Photo was invented. That’s over 280 shitty pictures! I’m not really sure how to go about celebrating, but I am thinking ponies, microwave burritos and maybe a visit from Bob Barker.

If you are sick of enduring said photographic mediocrity PLEASE let me know and I’ll have my people talk to your people and work to get you off the VIP list. Anyway, I’m not really sure where this daily photo thing is going. For lack of anything better to do, I’ll keep it up. Well, until Conan O’Brien (or Matt Damon) comes to his senses and makes himself my sugar-daddy, then the gig is up.

Thanks for tagging along… oh, by the way, you’ve got a massive chin-hair and some green stuff in your teeth.